The RT is designed around the reliable 3 volt 1/3N lithium battery, which gives it it's unique shape and size. It is also now made with the new, efficient and rock-solid 'XR' circuit (Extra Reliable). The RT Plus transmitter was developed to be a primary leg or tail mount for larger shortwings and longwings (18 oz birds and up).
- New circuit design results in temperature stability even to low extremes
- Double the power compared to the BP transmitter
- Longer battery life and powerful signal
- Short, safe, half-length antenna (8 inches), with no loss of power
- The black case is made of ultra-light aircraft aluminum with a screw-on lid. Tighten the lid and it's on, loosen and it's off.
- Use the special feature of turning it on and off with the swipe of a magnet. This allows you to leave it on the bird indefinitely. The case has large, easy-to-read laser engraved white numbers for easy identification.
- Antenna length is 7.875"
- With Magnetic On/Off
- Uses one 3 volt 1/3N lithium battery for up to 12 days of continuous use, (TE-185D)
- Three (3) Year Warranty
Accessories for Marshall RT Plus Leg Mount Transmitter (please see Radio Tracking Accessories and Batteries)
- Extra Spring for Marshall's RT Plus Leg Mount Transmitter (TE335B)
- Extra Lid for Marshall's RT Plus Leg Mount Transmitter (TE336B)
- Extra Screw on Antenna for Marshall's RT Plus Leg Mount Transmitter (TE337B)
- Extra Battery-3 volt 1/3N lithium Battery for Marshall's RT Plus Leg Mount Transmitter (TE185D)
Please select band tuning frequency (Mhz) below.
Starting at $195.95
Product Categories: RADIO TRACKING, Transmitters