This tiny transmitter is now the "Ideal Tail Mount" for all sized birds. It weighs only 3.5 grams with the battery yet is a high-power, long range design putting 1/3 the weight on a single tail feather. Unlike other transmitters using very small batteries,
- Temperature Stability - the new Micro doesn't fade out or die in low temperature situations.
- It is perfect for small specialty birds: Merlins, Sharp-Shinned Hawks and other extremely small raptors.
- Magnetic 'tap on/tap off' switch,
- A half-length 7-inch antenna with improved power and efficiency over the old Micro.
- Each unit is burned in for five days and Enviro-tested from +150F down to -40F prior to shipping..
- Uses one 1225 3-volt lithium battery for up to six days continuous use (TE-185I)
- Warranty - One (1) Year
Accessories for Marshall Micro Transmitter (Please see Radio Tracking Accessories and Batteries)
- Extra Spring for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (TE335C)
- Extra Lid for Marshall's Mircro Transmitter (TE336C)
- Extra Screw on Antenna-Light Weight for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (#TE337C1)
- Extra Screw On Antenna-Heavy Weight for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (TE337C2)
- Extra Battery Lithium 3-v #CR1225 for Marshall Micro Transmitter (TE185I)
Please Select Band Tuning Frequency (MHz) Below.
Product Categories: RADIO TRACKING, Transmitters