This tiny transmitter is the "Ideal Tail Mount" for all sized birds.
- It weighs only 3.5 grams with the battery yet is a high-power
- Long range design putting 1/3 the weight on a single tail feather
- The new Micro doesn't fade out or die in low temperature situations.
- It is perfect for small specialty birds: Merlins, Sharp-Shinned hawks and other extremely small raptors.
- Antenna can be ordered with a 'fine' or a 'medium' gauge antenna, depending on intended use.
- Magnetic 'tap on/tap off' switch.
- A half-length 7-inch antenna with improved power and efficiency over the old Micro.
- Each unit is burned in for five days and Enviro-tested tested from +150F down to -40F prior to shipping.
- 1225 3-Volt lithium battery that will power the Micro for up to six days of continuous use (TE185).
- One year warranty.
Accessories for Marshall Micro Leg Mount Transmitter (please see Radio Accessories)
- Extra Spring for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (#TE335C)
- Extra Lid for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (#TE336C)
- Extra Screw on Antenna-Light Weight for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (#TE337C1)
- Extra Screw On Antenna-Heavy Weight for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (#TE337C2)
- Extra Battery-Lithium 3-v #CR1225 Battery for Marshall's Micro Transmitter (#TE185I)
Please select Band Tuning Frequancies (MHz) from below
Product Categories: RADIO TRACKING, Transmitters