The Scout Tail Mount Transmitter is one of the lowest priced powerful transmitters affordable for just about any falconer. (No Mag On/Off)
- It incorporates the reliable, new circuit proven in the RT Plus, Micro and PowerMax transmitters and has all the great features unique to Marshall Radio transmitters:
- Features reliability
- High power
- A temperature-stable signal
- Low battery warning
- After being 'on' for 10 hours the transmitter converts to the "Apollo 13" mode to extend the battery life while tracking lost birds.
- #2032 3-volt lithium battery, giving the Scout a whopping 40 days continuous run time!
- Pay a little more to get the on/off magnetic switch model so you don't have to take the battery in and out of the transmitter every time you use it.
- No Magnetic On/Off
- Antenna length is 7" Inches
- One year warranty
Accessories for Marshall Scout Tail Mount Transmitter (See Radio Tracking Accessories and Batteries)
- Extra Screw On Spring for Marshall's Scout Tail Mount Transmitter (TE335D)
- Extra Lid for Marshall's Scout Tail Mount Transmitter (TE336D)
- Extra Screw on Antenna ( 7" Inches Long) for Marshall's Scout Tail Mount Transmitter (TE337D)
- Extra Battery #2032 3-volt lithium battery for Marshall's Scout Tail Mount Transmitter (TE185M)
Please select band tuning frequency (MHz) below.
Product Categories: RADIO TRACKING, Transmitters