The RT is designed around the reliable 3 volt 1/3N lithium battery, which gives it it's unique shape and size. It is also now made with the new, efficient and rock-solid 'XR' circuit (Extra Reliable). The RT Plus was developed to be a primary leg or tail mount for larger shortwings and longwings (18 oz birds and up).
- Temperature stability even to low extremes
- Double the power compared to the BP transmitter
- Longer battery life and powerful signal
- Short, safe, half-length antenna (8 inches), with no loss of power
- It is also ideal as a secondary (backup) transmitter to the PowerMax tail mounted transmitter.
- The black case is made of ultra-light aircraft aluminum with a screw-on lid. Tighten the lid and it's on, loosen and it's off. The case has large, easy-to-read laser engraved white numbers for easy identification.
- Magnet special feature turns it on and off with the swipe of a magnet. This allows you to leave it on the bird indefinitely.
- Antenna length is 7.875".
- Uses one 3 volt 1/3N lithium battery for up to 12 days of continuous use (TE-185D)
- With Magnetic On/Off
- Warranty 3 years
Accessories for Marshall RT Tail Mount Transmitter (please see Radio Accessories)
- Extra Spring for Marshall's RT Plus Tail Mount Transmitter (TE335B)
- Extra Lid for Marshall's RT Plus Tail Mount Transmitter (TE336B)
- Extra Screw on Antenna for Marshall's RT Plus Tail Mount Transmitter (TE337B)
- Extra Battery-3 volt 1/3N lithium Battery for Marshall's RT Plus Tail Mount Transmitter (TE185D)
Please select band tuning frequency (MHz) below
Starting at $205.95
Product Categories: RADIO TRACKING, Transmitters