This video discusses the stages from imprinting young birds during the first few months to managing voluntary semen donors and voluntary recipients.
- The imprinting phase at hatch
- Rearing future semen donors
- Working with adult male and female imprints
- Assessing semen quality
- Storing and transporting semen
- Semen preparation.
- It shows the use of hats and dummies for semen collection
- Explain the female laying cycle
- The most successful times to inseminate and how to inseminate
- Forced inseminations and voluntary inseminations in close-up
- Variations in fertility
- Stripping natural males.
Product Categories: BREEDING PRODUCTS, DVD's, MOVIES AND TAPES